Online Mapping Tools
IntraMaps is a GIS (Geographic Information System) Application that allows you to access Council’s spatial data. It can be used to search, display and export geographic information. You can use IntraMaps to view:
- Property information
- Three water service information
- South Waikato District Plan information
- Community service information
- Education service information
- Recreation service information
- Rubbish and recycling collection sites and waste collection areas
- Contour information (one meter and five meter)
- Aerial photography
How to Use Web Map Application?
To learn how to use our Online Map Application Open the User Guide.
Our Council has established an open data portal to share spatial data of South Waikato District. You can use the site to discover, explore and download the council-owned datasets.
In addition, you can use the link below to access Waikato Data Portal. It is a public platform where the Waikato councils share data. You also can find links to open data websites of the other Waikato councils via Waikato Data Portal.