Operative District Plan 2015
The South Waikato District Plan became operative on 1 July 2015.
The latest version of the District Plan is available online. It incorporates all of the amendments made by the Environment Court consent order, plus a set of minor corrections made by Council on 28 May 2015.
Proposed Changes 1 & 2
Council has made its decisions on Proposed Changes 1 (Putāruru Growth) and 2 (Infrastructure Management to the District Plan. These Plan Changes must now be regarded as amended in accordance with Council’s decisions on submissions as publicly notified on 27 January 2021. Council’s decisions can be found here. Submitters have 30 working days from 27 January 2021 to lodge an appeal with the Environment Court.
View the amendments that would be made to specific Chapters of the District Plan by Changes 1 and 2 and decisions on submissions below.
- Plan Change 2 - DPLAN03 - Tangata Whenua Values - Tracked change
- Plan Change 1 and 2 - DPLAN04 - Urban Objectives - Tracked change
- Plan Change 1 and 2 - DPLAN07 - Infrastructure Objectives -Tracked change
- Plan Change 1 and 2 - DPLAN08 - Administration of the Plan - Tracked change
- Plan Change 1 and 2 - DPLAN09 - Definitions - Tracked Change
- Plan Change 1 and 2 - DPLAN10 - Subdivision - Tracked change
- Plan Change 1 - DPLAN15 - Noise - Tracked change
- Plan Change 2 - DPLAN18 - Tokoroa Business Zone - Tracked Change
- Plan Change 1 and 2 - DPLAN22 - Putaruru Business Zone - Tracked change
- Plan Change 1 - DPLAN23 - Putaruru Residential - Tracked Change
- Plan Change 2 - DPLAN27 - Industrial Zone - Tracked Change
View the amendments to the planning maps made by Change 1 and the decisions on submissions below.