The map of trails can be accessed here.
The Torpedo 7 Day Night Thriller
The Torpedo 7 Day Night Thriller is held annually at the Cougar Mountain Bike Park in Tokoroa.
- Individuals and teams complete a 7km, 20 - 30 minutes circuit which has been approved by former Commonwealth Games representative, Mike Northcott.
- The 12 hour event starts at 10am Saturday morning and goes through until 10pm Saturday night. These events are open to solo riders and teams of two to five people.
- The six hour event starts at 10am Saturday morning and goes through to 4pm. It is open to solo riders and teams of two to four people.
- The three hour event starts at 1pm Saturday afternoon and goes through to 4pm. It is open to solo riders only.
- Teams ride the circuit which has been designed to cater for all rider ability levels and complete as many laps as they can within the timeframe of their event. Tents, campervans and caravans pop up in the campsites which riders wind their way through each lap creating an electric atmosphere and unbelievable experience.
For more information and to enter click here, and check out the Day Night Thriller video here.
And more great footage!
208Media videoed a wet and stormy ride through the Cougar Park. Click here to access their YouTube video.
For more information you can visit the Club's website here.