Citizens Advice Bureau

​Life is full of questions...

What happens if you buy something which turns out to be faulty? What happens if you get harassed at work? What are your rights when you go flatting? What age you can legally baby-sit? What should you do if you get stopped by the police?

If you're a citizen and you have a question, chances are you'll find the answer at the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB). Visit the Citizens Advice Bureau website or give them a call on 0800 FOR CAB (0800 367 222). There is no CAB office in the South Waikato, for offices in the wider Waikato area click here.

Page reviewed: 03 Apr 2018 11:05am