Creative Community Funding Scheme
Funding is available for community-based arts activities in your area from the Creative Communities Scheme.
The aim of the Scheme is to increase participation in the arts at a local level, and increase the range and diversity of arts available to communities. The Scheme is a partnership between Creative New Zealand and local authorities. Each local authority takes responsibility for delivering the Scheme in its area.
Local decision-making is the key to the scheme and local assessment committees consider applications twice a year. Application forms are available at Council Offices in Tokoroa and Putāruru, our district libraries, or online.
Read the Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide and the Creative Communities Scheme Brochure. Both of these documents will help you find out what projects are eligible for funding, who can apply, what costs will be supported, how to fill out the application form correctly and what kinds of documentation is required.
Making an Application
You can submit an application in the following ways:
- Complete the application form online
- Creative Communities Scheme application form (Word doc)
- Creative Communities Scheme application form (PDF doc)
Application Closing Dates for 2020
- Funding Round 1: Applications close Friday 24 Apr 2020 (Allocation meeting Wednesday 3 June 2020)
- Funding Round 2: Application close Friday 25 September 2020 (Allocation meeting Wednesday 4 November 2020)