Official Information Requests
He pānui tono
Fees and Charges - 2020-21
(or required under Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987)
Due to COVID-19, we may not be able to process OIRs in the required time frames. We will endeavor to do this to the best of our ability within available resource, but time extensions may need to be negotiated with the applicant. We apologise for this, however we are currently on critical service delivery only with limited resource, since a number of Council staff are deployed into our Civil Defence role. We thank you for your understanding.
Simple Requests for Information
|Requiring less than 30 minutes of staff time||No charge|
|Requiring in excess of 30 minutes of staff time||Actual cost*|
- *Actual cost means staff time, cost of photocopying or other medium in finding and providing information requested.
- A deposit may be required; 1 hour at cost.
- If staff believe the request will take longer than 60 minutes then the requester will be notified of the likely and maximum time and cost involved. If the agree to pay the charge then the following hourly rates will apply. Time will be rounded to the nearest 30 minutes.
- In terms of staff time, Council staff will be charged out at the following rates:
- Administrative staff / Officer - $40/hour
- Supervisor - $55/hour
- Manager - $75/hour
- Senior Management - $120/hour