He pānui tono
Fees and Charges - 2018-19
(or required under Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987)
Simple Requests for Information
|Requiring less than 30 minutes of staff time||No charge|
|Requiring in excess of 30 minutes of staff time ||Actual cost*|
- *Actual cost means staff time, cost of photocopying or other medium in finding and providing information requested.
- A deposit may be required; 1 hour at cost.
- If staff believe the request will take longer than 60 minutes then the requester will be notified of the likely and maximum time and cost involved. If the agree to pay the charge then the following hourly rates will apply. Time will be rounded to the nearest 30 minutes.
- In terms of staff time, Council staff will be charged out at the following rates:
- Administrative staff / Officer - $40/hour
- Supervisor - $55/hour
- Manager - $75/hour
- Senior Management - $120/hour