Fire Permits

​He whakaaetanga ahi​​

Fees and Charges - 2018-19

(Forest and Rural Fires Act 1977)​
Fire permits are required all year round for Urban Fires. ​​Apply for an Urban Fire permit here.

Rural Fire is now managed by Fire and Emergency New Zealand. You can apply for a Rural Fire Permit on the Pumicelands website.
​No charge





Page reviewed: 30 Nov 2018 3:21pm