Candidate forms and other critical information
Candidate nominations are now closed. See list of candidates here.
- Candidate Information Booklet - this contains all you need to know about standing for Council, the election process, protocols. If you're thinking of standing, it's a Must Read!
- Pre-Election Report - this is an overview of Council's current financial position, major projects, challenges.
Public Notice of Election
Go to this link for the legal public notice of election.
- Nominations open Friday 15 July
- Nominations close Friday 12 August, at 12noon (prompt)
- Election Day 8 October
- Preliminary results 8 October, by 5pm
- Final results Thursday 13 October
- Public Notice confirming results Wednesday 19 October
- Inaugural Council meeting (swearing in) Wednesday 26 October