LTP - Have your say!
Consultation on Council's Long Term Plan 2021-31 is now closed. Thank you to all those who made submissions.
The agenda can be found here. It contains all of the submissions. The hearings are scheduled for Monday 17 to Wednesday 19 May. The hearings are public; the community is welcome to attend.
The Consultation Document below is still available for viewing, along with all supporting documents. The Pools engagement portal and submission forms are now unavailable.
- Development and Financial Contributions Policy
- Rates Postponement Policy
- Rates Remission Policy
- Rates Remission and Postponement on Maori Freehold Land Policy
- Rating/Funding Impact Statement
- Revenue and Finance Policy
- Significance and Engagement Policy
- Treasury Management Policy
- 30 Year Infrastructure Strategy
- Fees and Charges 2021-24
- Reserve Management Plan 2020
- Planning Assumptions
Other relevant dates:
- Monday 17 to Wednesday 19 May- public hearings, deliberations and decisions
- Thursday 24 June - Council adopts the LTP
Contact for more information:
- Talk to a member of the engagement team by calling our main line 07 885 0340.
- Chat to one of your Elected Members. Contact details here.