Glenview Holiday Park

Public submissions on the resource consent application for the Glenview Holiday Park (22 Sloss Road, Tokoroa) for intensification of the existing campground use including the formation of a permanent, long term stay residential camp area incorporating two boarding-houses and five dwellings, to accommodate a maximum of 150 persons on the property; have now closed.

Thank you to those who made submissions. These are currently being collated.

The next stage of the process will be included here once known.

Please contact Sylvia Shepherd, Senior Consents Planner on 07 8850775 if you have any questions regarding this process.


Page reviewed: 04 Sep 2017 2:16pm