The South Waikato District Council has received a resource consent application for the Glenview Holiday Park (22 Sloss Road, Tokoroa) for intensification of the existing campground use including the formation of a permanent, long term stay residential camp area incorporating two boarding-houses and five dwellings, to accommodate a maximum of 150 persons on the property.
Or, view online - See 'Landuse Application Documents' at bottom of this page.
Submission forms available from the Offices and Libraries or online here.
If you wish to make a submission on this application you may do so by either sending, delivering or emailing a copy to the South Waikato District Council no later than 4.00pm Thursday 3 August 2017.
Please note you must also send a copy of your submission to the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable. Address: Allan Eaton, C/O Craig Magee, Magee Planning, 1085c New North Road, Mount Albert, Auckland 1025. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Sylvia Shepherd, Senior Consents Planner on 07 8850775 if you have any questions regarding this application.
Submissions must contain the following information:
- Your full name, address, email address, phone numbers (or the name and address of your agent if you have employed someone to act for you).
- Name of the person applying for resource consent.
- Support or oppose parts of the application with reasons (you may be neutral but believe additional information should be considered).
- Conditions you would like to see on the consent if it is granted.
- Any specific information that you think should be considered when making the decision
- Do you wish to be heard and/or attend a hearing.
Landuse Application Documents:
For more information on the submission process please see the Ministry for the Environment website.