- For questions on Animal Control please follow this link.
- For questions on Building please follow this link.
- District Court - 07 885 0060
- Information Centres/i-SITES
- Tokoroa - 07 886 8872
- Putaruru - 07 883 7284
- Tirau - 07 883 1202
- Graffiti - 07 885 0340
- Waikato Regional Council - 0800 800 401
- Plant and Animal Pest Advice - 0800 BIOSECURITY or 0800 246 732
- Flybusters - 0800 837 070
- Paul Black - 07 883 8389
- Tokoroa Cinema - 07 886 1532
- Citizens Advice Bureau - 0800 367 222
- Work and Income - 0800 559 009
- South Waikato Achievement Centre - 886 8941
- Emergency after hours numbers - follow this link
Additional recycling information is available at our online mapping tool here.
Recycling educational information is available here.
Where can I purchase official refuse bags?
These can be purchased from Council offices, supermarkets and other stores such as dairies.
How much do rubbish bags cost?
Please see fees and charges here.
- Tuesday - Putaruru and Arapuni
- Wednesday - parts of Tokoroa (central - bordered by State Highway 1, Baird Road, Maraetai Road and Elizabeth Drive)
- Thursday - parts of Tokoroa (south of Maraetai Road)
- Friday - Tirau and parts of Tokoroa (northern - north of Baird Road) (west - west of Elizabeth Drive, between Baird Road and Maraetai Road)
More information is available at our online mapping tool here.